The Africa Islamic Economic Forum (AIEF-2020) Networking Platform is a powerful business platform for investors and entrepreneurs that allows members to access a range of unique business and investment opportunities specific to their industry and region of interest. This platform facilitates information exchange between delegates and participants of the forum. It also allows members to build personal and company profiles from which they can establish business networks and relationships with other members of the network and discuss new prospects. The primary goal of the Platform is to assist members of the Network to increase the volume of their business transactions and the speed in which they are concluded; arrange meetings with individuals or companies of interest.
If you or your company is involved in business or investment in Africa or planning to do so we think you would greatly benefit from being a member of this Network; in particular if you are interested in:
- Accessing new business opportunities
- Searching for Business partners, customers and suppliers
- Investing in or buying businesses
- Attracting investment or funding for your company, project
- Developing business relationships in existing or new markets
- Sourcing reliable service providers for specific tasks
- Arranging meetings with individuals and companies of interest
- Building a trusted and transparent business network in a new market
- Accessing business intelligence on particular regions or sectors.
- Interacting with delegates from different backgrounds